Dong Trieu Town: Determined to successfully implement the work theme in 2023
In 2023, Dong Trieu Town is determined to fulfill well the goals and tasks of socio-economic development; successfully implemented the work theme "Improve investment attraction efficiency, people's quality of life, complete the construction of a model new rural area and establish Dong Trieu city".
Guaranteed economic growth
The model of growing flowers in Hong Phong commune gives high income.
In 2023, Dong Trieu is determined to become a city, so the town has built an economic growth scenario with impressive numbers, on the basis of ensuring successful implementation. Accordingly, the growth rate reached over 13.5%; total state budget revenue in the area is over VND 2,000 billion, equal to 100% of the estimated provincial estimate; total production value reached 32,267 billion dong, up 13.5% over the previous year, an absolute increase of 3,830 billion dong...
On the basis of economic development goals, the town sets out specific tasks and solutions for each quarter and the whole year. In particular, in the industry and construction sector, focus will be on speeding up the procedures for non-budget projects, such as: Food and beverage factories; Dong Trieu golf course; Dong Trieu industrial waste treatment factory; concentrated animal husbandry in Trang Luong; Planning the inter-agency area under the new administrative center of the town... The town accelerates infrastructure investment in industrial zones and industrial zones; the road connecting from the 10-lane road to the town center road, the connecting road to industrial parks and industrial zones; complete key projects and works to attract investors and develop socio-economic.
The industry - construction sector strives for a production value of 21,471 billion VND. In the photo: Production at Tam Van Ha Long Joint Stock Company, Dong Trieu Town.
In addition, creating all favorable conditions for the coal industry to maximize coal production, domestic consumption, export and import, of which clean coal production is about 5.028 million tons; regularly grasp, promptly solve and remove difficulties and obstacles of enterprises, create all conditions to soon put into operation projects in the field of processing and manufacturing industry.
The service sector will carry out activities to stimulate tourism demand; attracting strategic investors to build high-class resorts such as resorts combined with golf courses, Da Chong, Khe Che, and Ben Chau areas; to form eco-tourism zones along Cam and Dam Thuy rivers; building pedestrian streets, developing night economy...
- FDI disbursement in Vietnam hits record high
- 10 outstanding events of Vietnam's economy in 2023
- Improve efficiency from FTA agreements
- Budget revenue exceeded plan
- Economy 2023, forecast 2024: Vietnam's economy through the perspectives of international experts
- Experts emphasize the human factor when Vietnam develops the Digital Economy
- World Bank: 2023 is a "resilient" year for Vietnam's economy
- Approve the Planning for exploration, exploitation, processing and use of minerals as construction materials
- Enhance international integration capacity
- It is forecasted that international flight passengers will increase and domestic flights will decrease